Contact Midwest Financial Advisors and speak to an advisor today.

Direct: 586.997.1110
Fax: 586.997.1115
E-mail: info@midwestfa.com
12900 Hall Road, Suite 415
Sterling Heights, MI 48313

Or if you prefer allow us to contact you. Simply fill out the form below and a Midwest Financial Advisor will contact you.

First Name: *
Last Name: *
Day Phone: ( ) -
Business Phone: ( ) -
E-mail: *
Best time to contact me:
Best day to contact me:
Contact me by:
All information submitted is confidential and is not shared with any 3rd party vendors or businesses. Required fields shown with *.
Contact a specific Midwest Financial Advisor by choosing from the list below.

back to top ↑
To learn more about the professional history of our financial advisor(s), please visit FINRA's BrokerCheck. *Securities and investment advisory services offered through SagePoint Financial, Inc., member FINRA / SIPC  and registered investment advisor. All other services including health and traditional insurance services are offrred thrugh Midwest Financial Advisors, not affiliated with SagePoint Financial or registered as a broker dealer or investment advisor. This communication is strictly intended for individuals residing in the states of AZ,MI,CT,KY and FL. No offers may be made or accepted from any resident outside the specific states referenced.
A Broker/dealer, investment adviser, BD agent, or IA rep may only transact business in a state if first registered, or is excluded or exempt from state broker/dealer, investment adviser, BD agent, or IA registration requirements as appropriate. Follow-up, individualized responses to persons in a sate by such a firm or individual that involve either effecting or attempting to effect transactions in securities, or the rendering of personalized investment advice for compensation, will not be made without first complying with appropriate registration requirements, or an applicable exemption or exclusion. For information concerning the licensing status or disciplinary history of a broker/dealer, investment, adviser, BD agent, or IA rep, a consumer should contact his or her state securities law administrator.